We approach problems differently; we pride ourselves on a quality delivery team and approaching projects in a rapid and agile way.
What we offer
- We use innovative performance based reward mechanisms that allow you to have “skin in the game”.
- We care about your uptime and downtime with 23 days base annual leave, option to buy additional leave, up to 18 weeks paid maternity and paternity leave, training credits and more.
- We offer flexible working hours.
- We have a fun and growing “start-up” culture with team activities most weeks like ping pong tournaments, quarterly events like gokart and plenty of others in the same boat.
- We are hiring in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and offer opportunities to travel across Australia.
- We are a recognised and respected brand of the highest calibre of agile professionals.
As with any organisation growing quickly, we need to recruit talent at all levels. We offer exciting opportunities for Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne based consultants.
Agile professional looking to grow your skills?
We’re recruiting for a number of delivery leader positions, you’ll have at least 2 or 3 years experience working in an agile team, ideally as an iteration manager, scrum master or product owner. You don’t need to be an expert in Agile or Scrum yet but you do need an aptitude for helping teams deliver complex projects and facilitating group conversations. When you join AginicDS we’ll support you with a career path that enables you to build rounded skills as a delivery leader and become a master of your craft.
- You have a few years experience working in an agile team with a track record of delivering a variety different projects
- You have strong organisational and communication skills
- You bring a collaborative approach to working
- You’re good at prioritising time-critical work
- You have an aptitude for true servant leadership
- You have a level of technical understanding, you don’t need to be an engineer, but you do need to have an appreciation and empathy for the craft of software development
Agile Coach wanting to grow a team?
We’re always looking to talk to experienced professionals about helping us grow our team of experienced and talented agile delivery leaders. We’re looking for coaches that have a special blend of coaching skills, customer focus and a desire to get things done. You’ll have the chance to mentor and coach other members of the team whilst working across a variety of challenging and rewarding projects. We’ll also empower you to engage with the wider community in the form of meetups, conferences and community events.
- You have lots of experience in building and leading successful agile teams
- You have mentored Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches before and know what a good career path looks like for this discipline
- You are able to influence senior leaders to help create a more effective and productive approach to delivery